Sleepytot Bunny Baby Comforter (Cream)
Sleepytot's award winning baby comforters have little velcro paws which can hold onto dummies, soothers or teethers. The Millpond Child Sleep Clinic recommend our comforters as a way of helping little ones find their dummies easily at night and return to sleep without fully waking.
Size: Large (approx: w22cm by h25cm)
Buy 2 or more sleepytots & get 10% off. Use code ‘COMFORT2’
New and improved velcro on all Sleepytot comforters - stronger grip and long lasting hold but still baby safe! Yay!
What’s so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars*, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws.
- Simply open the paws and attach a soother or teether and close the paws again!
- Fully machine washable at 30 degrees.**
- Perfect for older babies and toddlers.
Available in three colours:
Now available in three new exiting characters:
ADAPTORS for use with MAM soothers are available . If you use a ringless soother you can find the adaptors in our shop.
*Please note that some cot bars are too wide for his paws to completely wrap around. If this is the case for you and you still wish to attach him to the cot in the early days we suggest you use a D ring. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this.
**To help preserve the Velcro always keep his paws closed when washing and pop him inside a pillow case during the wash!